Fluke TIS20+ 9HZ
Fluke TIS20+ 9HZ
Get the right blend of infrared, battery life, and analysis. No matter if you are all that way up on the roof, deep in a plant or if you have locked out an electrical panel, the Fluke TiS20 thermal camera gives you the power and features to get your job done fast without extra trips back to the shop or the truck. Designed to make your job quicker and easier this thermal imager is the right tool for:
- Commercial electricians
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration technicians
- Maintenance technicians
Get context with a combined visual light and infrared image
Get the right context of what you are capturing with Fluke IR-Fusion . The continuous touchscreen IR-Fusion takes a visual light image and overlays the thermal image on top of it at different transparencies so that you can know exactly what you are looking at. Simply slide your finger across the screen to adjust the level of infrared that you need. Long battery life so you can get the whole job done. The TiS20 has a battery life of over 10 hours on a single charge. No need to have a backup battery with you or a charger plugged in when you are inspecting systems. You know you can always count on this IR camera to deliver results. You work hard all day, so should your tools. You cannot afford to have your thermal imager fail due to your environment. You can sleep easy at night knowing that your camera will hold up to whatever the day throws at you.
- 2 meter drop tested
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Dust resistant (IP54)
Stop sorting, start analyzing with Fluke Connect Asset Tagging. Dont spend hours in the office slowly sorting your images, let Fluke Connect Asset Tagging do all of that work automatically. Simply scan a QR code on your asset, capture your thermal image and they will be automatically sorted. Start analyzing your images and creating reports instead of only organizing.
- Fluke IR-Fusion : Simply slide your finger across the screen to adjust the level of infrared that you need.
- Battery life: Over 10 hours of battery life.
- Rugged reliable tool: Engineered to withstand a 2 meter drop, water and dust resistant (IP54).
- Fluke Connect Asset Tagging: Scan a QR code and automatically sort your thermal images by asset.
- Infrared Detector Resolution: 120 x 90 (10,800 pixels)
- Display: 3.5 inch, 320 x 240 LCD touchscreen
- Temperature Range: -20 °C to 150 °C (-4 °F to 302 °F)
- Battery Life: 10 hours
- Software: With Fluke Connect images can automatically upload for saving and sharing