Fluke 53-2 B
Fluke 53-2 B
Laboratory accuracy. Wherever you go
The Fluke 50 Series II contact thermometers offer fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool. Take contact temperature for checking motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, E, N, R, and S type thermocouple (temperature sensors).
- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, and E-types of thermocouples
- Readout in ºC, ºF, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster
- User-friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate
- Sleep mode increases battery life, typical 1000-hour battery life
- Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal
- Optional ToolPak accessory allows the thermometer to hang from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.
- 3 year warranty
- Large backlit dual display shows any combination of T1, T2 (52 and 54 only), T1-T2 (52 and 54 only), plus MIN, MAX, or AVG.
- Additional thermocouple types R, S, and N (for a total of 7 different types)
- Recall function allows logged data to be easily reviewed on the meter display
- USB communication port allows data to be exported to optional FlukeView Forms® Temperature PC software for further analysis and graphing
- Data Logging up to 500 points of data with user adjustable recording interval
Each Unit Includes
- Impact absorbing holster
- One 80-PK-1 bead probe thermocouple