- T1020 12 IR Camera 1024768 Resolution 30Hz with 28 degree Lens.
- Exceptional Measurement Performance.
- The FLIR OSX Precision HDIR Optical System lets you take accurate measurements from 2x as far away
- Continuous auto-focus mode keeps pace with your movements
- Advanced OSX optical system ensures accurate measurements in extreme conditions
- Unique optical path eliminates error from heat sources outside the field of view
- Outstanding Image Clarity.
- An extraordinarily sensitive detector enhanced by the processing power of UltraMax ™
- 1024768 detector offers the best resolution of any FLIR hand-held camera
- Exceptional Thermal sensitivity of <, 0.02°C at 30°C, 2x better than the industry standard
- •UltraMax™ super-resolution quadruples the pixel count up to 3.1 MP, for finer detail and accuracy
- MSX ® embosses visual details on the thermal image
- Features and User Interface Designed for the Expert.
- Compact design, responsive user interface, and instant report generation make your workday easier and more productive
- Programmable buttons allow you to configure the camera to fit your work flow
- Dynamic focus control adjusts to your touch so you can dial in images perfectly
- Radiometric recording captures full resolution, full-frame video for comprehensive analysis
- One-click Rapid Report ™ generation lets you share images and findings fast
> Ultimate Resolution & Sensitivity
FLIR’s Best Handheld Imagery and Accuracy
- 3 superior thermal imaging choices including 640 × 480 native resolution
- Up to 1.2 MP thermal resolution with UltraMax™ – a 4× improvement for finer detail and accuracy
- MSX® enhancement that etches key visible details such as numbers, labels, etc. onto live, stored, and UltraMax thermal images for easier locating
- Class-leading sensitivity as fine as <,0.02°C for outstanding image quality and subtler thermal patterns
- Temperature range calibrations up to 2,000°C for measuring the hottest targets