The FLIR DM93 Industrial Digital Multimeter provides True RMS Voltage and Current measurement capabilities along with variable frequency drive (VFD) and low impedance (LoZ) functionality, bluetooth connectivity, and wireless data recording.
The ruggedly built FLIR DM93 Digital Multimeter makes fast and accurate measurements with unparalleled precision. Designed for industrial environments, the VFD mode filters noisy variable frequency drives and enables accurate voltage and frequency measurements for maintenance and troubleshooting tasks. LoZ mode eliminates Ghost Voltage error readings caused by long wires that share a conduit. You can manually store/recall up to 99 readings.
Engineered to meet the requirements of your workplace, this multimeter has a CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V overvoltage safety rating, CAT IV-1000 Volt UL listed double-coated Silicone Test Leads and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- VFD Mode Filters Noisy Variable Frequency Drives and Provides Accurate Measurements During Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- LoZ Eliminates Ghost Voltage Error on Long Wires Sharing Conduit
- Work Lights Provide the Convenience of Focusing on the Test Leads, and Not Holding a Flashlight in Your Other Hand
- Datalogging for Long Term Electrical Measurements
- FLIR Tools Mobile Software Connects the DM93 to Your Compatible Device
- METERLiNK™ Technology Transmits in Real-Time Readings to a Compatible FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera
- Measures AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Type K Thermocouple Contact Temperature, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode, Continuity
- Features Min/Max, Average Auto Power Off, Hold, Relative, Peak Hold, Store, Recall
Each Unit Includes
- CAT IV silicone test leads
- Type K temperature probe
- 6 AAA batteries
- User manual/CD
- Magnetic Hanging Strap