Designed for easy integration, the CM sensor with J-type or K-type thermocouple output can easily replace traditional contact probes. A user scalable 0-5 volt output is available for applications susceptible to noise. This rugged, single piece NEMA4 sensor has silicon optics to provide excellent optical resolution.
- 20 to 500°C (-4 to 932°F) Range
- 13:1 Optics at 90% Energy
- 150ms (95%) Response Time
- RS-232 Digital Communications
- Adjustable Signal Processing
- DataTemp® Multidrop Software Compatible
- Sensor status indicator LED