You can use the 52 II to measure two contact temperature inputs simultaneously on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, or E-type thermocouple temperature sensors.
Laboratory accuracy. Wherever you go
The Fluke 52 Series II contact thermometers offer fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool. Take contact temperature for checking motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, and E type thermocouple (temperature sensors).
- Fluke Model # 52-2
- User selectable °C or °F
- 1°C or 0.1°C (1°F or 0.2°F) resolution internal jumper
- Accepts J, K, T, E-Type Thermocouples
- Wide variety of interchangeable thermocouple probes available
- READ Hold
- Self test
- Dual Thermocouple Input
- Differential Temperature (T1 -T2) (SCAN Function (T1, T2, T1 -T2, . . .)
- MIN/MAX Record
- Push Button Selectable Resolution
Each Unit Includes
- Two bead probe thermocouples