Bacharachs Multi-Zone delivers the best refrigerant leak detection available, with industry-leading MDL of 1ppm for halogenated gases, the fastest sampling frequency and the widest range of refrigerants accurately detected. The large graphic LCD display and LED status indicators provide a system-wide overview at a glance.
The Multi-Zone enhances effective refrigerant management, detecting leaks early to enable cost savings by reducing refrigerant recharge, enhancing energy efficiency and reducing risk of refrigeration failure and produce loss. A variety of communication interfaces are available including Modbus, BACnet and LonWorks, allowing easy integration into BMS/BAS systems and remote monitoring solutions.
- Detects leaks that other instruments cant
- 1ppm Minimum Detectable Level for refrigerants – the lowest MDL in the industry
- High-performance detection of halogenated refrigerants, CO2 and NH3
- Identify leaks early to mitigate refrigerant loss, protect produce, enhance energy efficiency
- Ideal solution for grocery store refrigerant monitoring
- Over 50 different refrigerants accurately detected
- Monitors up to 16 remote areas, expandable to 48 monitoring points
- Proprietary infrared (NDIR) sensor technology delivers precision and stability
- Industry-leading sampling times with high performance pump
- Long sampling distances (up to 1,200 ft / 365 m)
- No calibration required, minimal maintenance